dimanche, mai 07, 2006

Cheerio from NY

Hello, yes i am in new york, but don't get excited it's not NYC it's highland falls. which is a nice place but still, not NYC. O what fun we've been having! Yesterday was quite hot, the first thing we did was go over to my cousins' house which is across the street from my grandmother's house. Then we hung out and danced wildly to music and my hair looked pretty scary after our continuos head banging. Then we took a spun on Jacob's dirt bike. It look's really intimidating at first, but then, once you get on it and know what to do, it's fun. then jacob threw water ballon's at us, except we had a plan (me, rachel and jill) we ran, and it worked! That was pretty much our day...


ok now i'm sitting here with awesome rachel and my real cousin jacob who gives me cheese so i must turn my attention to them

1 commentaire:

margot a dit…

that sounds like good fun! i have had an uneventful weekend...