lundi, mai 22, 2006

Steno Book

today is a sad day, it is the day i realize my blog looks very bland and boring without pictures which (according to my computer from hell) i cannot provide, so i'm sorry if my blog isn't fun to look at if you don't feel like reading... *sigh*


so..thats all i really wanted to say, i would post pictures if i could, actually on my last blog i went to margots house to post some pictures, and i know she wouldn't kill me if i asked if i could do that if i'm ever in her house, but


heres the sad part, i dont have any picutres worth showing.....o well, at least i can talk a lot!

2 commentaires:

margot a dit…

that's okay. i understand that you'd like pictures on your blog, but honestly, i love reading your blog, and i get really excited every time there's a new post. i don't think it's boring at all.
also, remind me to show you how to do an audio post. they're really fun! and, they will absolutely work on your computer from hell!

Artemis a dit…

YAY!