mercredi, juillet 05, 2006

if everyone else is doing it, so be it

what i'm drinking: well of course orange juice, i have an addiction. and i have been drinking a lot more chai than normal, i just happen to be in cbb more often, that's all

what i'm watching: i'm not in the middle of a series, but yesterday i started to watch Laggan. and i too watched best in show recently, but for the first time, very funny!

what i'm reading: right now i'm reading Me Talk Pretty One Day, but i haven't made much progress, not that i don't want to, but when it's beautiful outside i end up doing something out....in the world. This makes me feel very horrible and guilty because i have to read at least 3 books for the summer, i need to start cranking!!


so for the 4th of july me, crazy girl and lovely libra and a few of her distant friends went to "the hill" to watch the fireworks, they were amazing, but WE got cometary. a few kids behind us were shouting and guessing how big the firework was going to be when it was shot up, small medium or big (as they said) but when they were right they'd say YEA! or KNEW IT! and when it wasn't they would say AWWW! or LAME! it kind of reminded me of the whole swing set thing (zoe) but one kid was asking, is it the finale yet? and the kid who i think was older because he was acting like it would say NOOO there are two warm-up finales before the finale, i'll tell you when it is! so that was fun



also today i had to help bratty kids on horses, the horses were better than the kids i'll tell you that much! one kid claimed that CBHS was for "special people" and i was like um, not really and she was like yes it is, and wouldn't believe me, because i mean what do i know, right?

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. And Bye.

Anonyme a dit…

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonyme a dit…

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 180 bucks on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?